22nd march, 2014


Autumn Critters


Has been quite a while since I last had a moment to post some of my new creations over here, so I will fast forward to some new critters in the making.







late last year I was asked if I would create a Ladybug...this is the result, with tiny wings attached on her back





the range slowly multiplied




I am currently working on two new additions to this range...below is my
'Bush Fairy'
whom, wears with pride her tiny wings






rear view of 'Bush Fairy'







next to evolve is a beautiful 'Butterfly'
with her majestic wings






the detail is also applied to the back of her wings






below is a new colour combination for Miss 'Leggy Ladybug'







Another idea I will work on, when I have a moment to spare..is a Bumble Bee, who will also wear with pride a pair of tiny black wings.

thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful day! xm



No comments:

Post a Comment

winter range