23rd february, 2012







now that the kiddies are finally settling into a school routine, and I am finding my own feet again the creative juices are flowing. stumbled across so many forgotten designs, all at different stages. This photo I took maybe 8 years ago, at one of the many local market seemed like the first one to tackle. It reminds me of the carnies coming to town, and have wanted to do a t-shirt print of the open-mouthed clowns for ages. So this photo has been my starting point.

have cut a lino-print in white line, forgetting to reverse image as always. thank you computer technology, after scanning image and reflecting image, reworking by hand and re-scanning and dropping in some colour..here are some ideas for kids and adults tees..love layering the different mediums, such as lino, hand-drawn and computer aided design as they called it when I studied textile design.

Time for the labourius task of colour separation and knocking up a few screens..phew, this will keep me busy. Hopefully my clowns aren't too scary?


No comments:

Post a Comment

winter range