9th november, 2011

Eclectic Critters

3 delicious boxes filled with eclectic critter delight arrived at evoke last week. I’ve had so much fun unpacking them and playing with the toys while I labelled and photographed them. The toys are so beautiful to look at, and so cleverly made – I spent much longer than necessary arranging them on shelves ;) Each toy is a treasure.

Mary is a local textile designer who often pops in to the shop for a chat. I am so happy to have her products instore!!! She has recently been interviewed by Megan ofThe Byron Life – a really great blog. Mary’s story and pics are here and Eclectic Critters are also on facebook.

We have a range of Mary’s t-shirts too. I love Astro Boy!

Mens shirts too – the Robot has been really popular.

Ladies Tees too. Gotta love Frida.

Not to mention gorgeous girls dresses. There have been quite a few squeals of delight from staff and customers….

No comments:

Post a Comment

winter range